Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sorrows rides again

It's that time of year. I just put insurance back on my '02 Ford Mustang GT. Silver with black leather interior. The license plate says 'Sorrows'. A lot of people ask me what that is for. I tell them that I got the name from the Metallica song "Harvester of Sorrow". But what most people don't know is that it is also an alternate name that I have gone by in some of my web activities.

Just before parking it for the winter I had blown out my 600 watt 4 channel amp that all my speakers run through (except for my subs, which don't work at the moment). So no music....at all. I just received in the mail the new replacement that I bought from ebay so the system will be up and bumpin again in no time. I hope to revisit my sub/secondary amp situation this summer and see if I can come up with a nice system that is mid-range and adds just enough extra oomph. Right now it has a Kenwood 800 watt amp pushing 2 Kicker CompVR's. You would think it would sound okay, but the amp is OLD and the kickers are somewhat questionable.

Hopefully the weather stays nice!!! I'm looking forward to some awesome cruising this summer!

No comments: