Thursday, March 22, 2007

School Update

Thanks to anyone who wished me well on my Web/Database Integration Mid-Term. I scored 240 out of a possible 250 for a 96%. That puts me at a ~97.6% for the course so far!

My Cisco2 class started this past Saturday and is going to turn out to be an awesome class. The first day of class and we already got to do a simple configure for 2 routers in the lab portion of class.

Also...on Saturday I saw a flyer for the Lorain County Community College Network Gaming Association (LC3NGA) and read that they had sessions (Lan Party) the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month so I stopped in and had a good time for a bit. Hopefully I'll take my box up there next time they have a session. If you want to check out their website for more info it's here LC3NGA

4 comments:

KevinL said...

You can wear the fro and the piercings, but if you keep posting like this, you'll never hide the fact that you are a GEEK!

Mike D said...

yeah kevin's right, you gotta say: "game on, bro" and "the party was lightning smooth as silk" and then no one will notice your high grades and video game parties....

Anonymous said...

So what level Dungeon Master are you?

Zorlod said...

Dungeon Masters don't have levels!