Thursday, March 8, 2007

I wish I could have been there!

After talking with Aaron about my post he reminded me that I left out the best part...The part that I apparently don't remember too well. We didn't just go to Kent for a nightcap. We went to 2 bars and hung out for quite some time. After some time I did manage to vaguely remember some of one of the bars. There were peanut shells all over the floor. From what Aaron was telling me it sounds like we had a blast. I wish I could have been there!!! I guess that's what I get for starting at lunchtime.

1 comment:

Mike D said...

this goes to the post above about the wedding (i didn't see a spot to comment on that one for some reason).....it was a great throw. the ring wasn't actually in my sock. it was on my pinky when i went to act like it was in my shoe. did i mention the throw couldn't have been better if we practiced it?