Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Busy little bee

It's been a while since my last post. I've been a busy little bee. I've just signed the lease on my new apartment in Wellington. It's been quite a task of figuring out what all I have, and what else I still need to furnish the place. I got the electric into my name, and the cable installers coming out tomorrow (gotta have the necessities). My room mate and I went shopping this past weekend to fill in the gaps of what we couldn't get free (thanks to Kasey for the kitchen stuff, and Gail & Justin for the couch and chair)! Right now my two worries are a bed, and a TV. I think i'm going to spring for a nice high-def set, but as of yet, I can't decide which one I like the best.

On Saturday my good friend Karl got married! I rode to Howard, Ohio with my good friend Geoff and his wife Sara. Before the wedding my good friend Mike, the best man, asked me if I could throw him the ring box when he gave me a signal. Of course this sounded fun and I agreed. Sara suggested we take the ring out of the box so it didn't fall out and get lost so Mike kept the ring on him. During the ceremony when the pastor asked for the ring Karl turned to Mike. Mike had the 'Uh oh, I lost the ring' look on his face then he looked to the other groomsmen. They then all turned to look at me which was the signal. I stood up, stepped into the isle, and heaved the box and hit Mike right in the numbers. Perfect Strike! He handed the box to Karl, and Karl handed it to the pastor. Then the pastor opend the box and said "There's no ring here!" So Mike pulled the ring out from his sock? (ewww) and handed it to Karl! Good times all around. I had a blast.

I have a mid-term Thursday in my Web/Database Integration class. Wish me Luck!!!